Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bossman Tailspotter, custom built November 2017. 60 Hp Suzuki w/ ~100 hours. Comes with Hummingbird Helix 7 and cover. Boat is located in Key West.

Attachments

·
I Love microskiff.com!
5 Posts
Bossman Tailspotter, custom built November 2017. 60 Hp Suzuki w/ ~100 hours. Comes with Hummingbird Helix 7 and cover. Boat is located in Key West.
I about to buy a boat and I’m very interested in this one. Do you have the build sheet or detailed list of features that you could email to me? I will be in Islamorada Thursday. [email protected]

·
Registered
33 Posts
Guys I checked out this skiff real well and it's a great skiff and I would have taken this skiff but it won't fit in my garage. The owner was a class guy and for that money, it's a steal!!!The owner doesn't know me other then our 1 meeting but I have to be honest and hope one of our members grabs it!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Guys I checked out this skiff real well and it's a great skiff and I would have taken this skiff but it won't fit in my garage. The owner was a class guy and for that money, it's a steal!!!The owner doesn't know me other then our 1 meeting but I have to be honest and hope one of our members grabs it!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts