Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering an upgrade. Not sure if I really want to? What's a good asking price for this boat. I tried the web but no value checkers do Bossman. The boat has always been covered and is in pristine condition. Right down to the bilge.

2014 18' Bossman Morgan Skimmer (1 owner)
2014 Suzuki 60hp 4 stroke Stainless prop (82 Hours)
2014 Minn Kota Riptide saltwater 80
2014 6' Power Pole
Lowrance Elite 5-DSI

Large livewell, console baitwell, icebox .... small motor access hatch
Travel Cover
Float On Trailer - no surface corrosion at all
Anchor, 20' Carbon pole, dock lines, vests, yada yada...
The only rust on the entire rig is on the winch.
Tires are like new.
The seat pads look brand new. The console back rest is stained.
The paint has a few minor scratches but nothing deep.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Road surface Asphalt Grey Flooring Hood Automotive tire Plant Vehicle Motor vehicle Tire Wheel Automotive tire Road surface Table

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm considering an upgrade. Not sure if I really want to? What's a good asking price for this boat. I tried the web but no value checkers do Bossman. The boat has always been covered and is in pristine condition. Right down to the bilge.

2014 18' Bossman Morgan Skimmer (1 owner)
2014 Suzuki 60hp 4 stroke Stainless prop (82 Hours)
2014 Minn Kota Riptide saltwater 80
2014 6' Power Pole
Lowrance Elite 5-DSI

Large livewell, console baitwell, icebox .... small motor access hatch
Travel Cover
Float On Trailer - no surface corrosion at all
Anchor, 20' Carbon pole, dock lines, vests, yada yada...
The only rust on the entire rig is on the winch.
Tires are like new.
The seat pads look brand new. The console back rest is stained.
The paint has a few minor scratches but nothing deep.

View attachment 178953 View attachment 178954 View attachment 178955 View attachment 178958
I seem to have made my post too confusing.

I want to buy the boat in the pictures from an owner. Cant find a value on the web and was hoping someone could tell me the average price on it.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
495 Posts
I can't help you a ton but I have seen a 2014 Skimmer (the finished version though) go for about $16k with a 70 hp 4 stroke Yamaha. I would guess this boat should be in the $14k - 18k range. Just a guess.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I bought the same boat more or less, I paid $14k, then another $700 for a push pole.

I was doing some finerglass repair on the bottom, thats why its half off the trailer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't help you a ton but I have seen a 2014 Skimmer (the finished version though) go for about $16k with a 70 hp 4 stroke Yamaha. I would guess this boat should be in the $14k - 18k range. Just a guess.
Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bought the same boat more or less, I paid $14k, then another $700 for a push pole. View attachment 179173
I was doing some finerglass repair on the bottom, thats why its half off the trailer.
Did you pay that amount recently? Yours is a better deck model. You have the flush deck hatches. I had to give him an offer on Saturday and I said 16K. I'm not buying it till Tuesday. I'm second thinking now?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts