Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Georgia boot waterproof loggers at work and Justin pull on ropers around the farm. Redhead and Danner snake boots “both bought on sale” for hunting as well as 8” and knee high muck boots for hunting. Cheap black rubber boots when working around the pig pens. Had some
thoroughgood loggers and they are great biots but man talk about heavy!

·
Registered
953 Posts
My daily's
Ariat boots 12 steel toe
20190116_210005.jpg

·
I Love Skinny Water
5,489 Posts
My boots have always been Bean boots. Dont know how many ive had over the years

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
2 years ago Justin boots sponsored the skiff challenge and they gave away a pair, which I was the winner. Only problem was they didn't have a good selection when I went to pick them up so the are a little smaller than I like. I probley will end up giving them away. Was hoping they would break in but it's not happening. I also collect "wooden boots". When I split wood I come across some cool pieces of wood. I have a small one I might make a keychain or something out of it. The bigger one is my favorite the bugs left a cool pattern under the bark and when it came off it just looks like a old worn out boot.
20190117_093244.jpg
20190117_093540.jpg
20190117_093644.jpg

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Muck wetland are my boots down here. I dont wear them in public but they get the job done when I need to keep my feet dry.

Ive been wanting a pair of russell moccasins for a while now. They have you trace your foot and build the shoe to your foot. The Zephyr's are badass with the zipper on the back.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Muck wetland are my boots down here. I dont wear them in public but they get the job done when I need to keep my feet dry.

Ive been wanting a pair of russell moccasins for a while now. They have you trace your foot and build the shoe to your foot. The Zephyr's are badass with the zipper on the back.
I've had a pair of Russell Zephyr IIs for about 5 years now. Love 'em. Bought mine off the shelf from Kevin's in Tallahassee, but next go around getting them custom. I just didn't feel like waiting for them to be made at the time.

B

·
0 Posts
Break in tip that many probably already know but...
Saturate with water and wear til’ dry. This works real well for me as I have some goofy inbred looking feet that only custom boots would fit right outta the box. Don’t tak’em off wet though so do it in the a:m

·
Bait Hater
553 Posts

I have two pairs of Russell Moccasin Zephyr's. One is my nice pair and one is my knock about pair. Absolutely awesome boots. Have had on of the pairs for close to 10yrs and they only get better with age

1 - 20 of 42 Posts