Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally broke into the making SBS videos game. First video is the my bonefish special. Basically a gotcha with some different materials.Let me know what you guys think. Going to try and do a video per week. Mostly SBS video but there will be all sorts of videos related to fly fishing. Next week will be the Flexo Crab.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Being new to tying I appreciate the instructive narrative,i.e. count the wraps for consistent eye placement, wrap in thirds to build a tapered body,etc. A materials graphic would be a nice addition. BTW the video seemed to end before you were finished.
Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Working on adding a material graphic to the video or putting a list in the description. I am just learning video editing so I didn't know how to add graphics or anything for this one.
It did end early. Nothing important. Just me taking a lighter to the head of the fly to burn any fibers sticking out. I think I mention it in the video and you can see me grab the lighter but it cuts away.
Glad to hear the video is helpful for you. Hopefully the videos only get better from the more i do. The next few planned are the flexo crab, silverside surf candy, and the brush mullet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts