Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At local store and convenience stores. Sounds crazy right? Texas Pete 1.69 oz mini bottles. And hopefully the counter top display case. Can’t find it locally anymore last check. Preferably East of Orlando. If you see these please report to this Microskiff member. Thanks.
3B41AC76-9637-4310-85F5-17B4A79708A2.jpeg

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Rookie... try this... go to E-Bay and enter the product name then watch just how much is actually on the 'net these days and usually no shipping (and no sales taxes...). I like Coney Island mustard - my grocery store quit carrying it so now whenever I'm running low I get it shipped right to my door... Right now there are 157 entries on E-Bay for Texas Pete... in every size from way too big on down....

·
Registered
304 Posts
Buy a bigger bottle, then order a dozen 2 oz vanilla extract bottles off Amazon. They even come with a little funnel.

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Wouldn't you know it - all those offerings - but not the size wanted... that's the story of my life....

·
Registered
929 Posts
At local store and convenience stores. Sounds crazy right? Texas Pete 1.69 oz mini bottles. And hopefully the counter top display case. Can’t find it locally anymore last check. Preferably East of Orlando. If you see these please report to this Microskiff member. Thanks. View attachment 105154
I will snatch one every sunday morning from gators dockside while on my bloodymary run and send them to you

1 - 16 of 16 Posts