Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ll be in the Flamingo area and Lower Keys (Big Pine) for a month beginning mid-April. The place I’m staying in Big Pine prohibits using their potable water for boat washing and motor flush....I’m guessing since the water is pumped from the mainland. Anyone know of a boat wash/motor flush place in or near Big Pine?

What about Flamingo? I’m guessing there may be a self-service car wash in Homestead? Location?

Thanks in advance.

·
Brandon, FL
10,076 Posts
I’ll be in the Flamingo area and Lower Keys (Big Pine) for a month beginning mid-April. The place I’m staying in Big Pine prohibits using their potable water for boat washing and motor flush....I’m guessing since the water is pumped from the mainland. Anyone know of a boat wash/motor flush place in or near Big Pine?

What about Flamingo? I’m guessing there may be a self-service car wash in Homestead? Location?

Thanks in advance.
Yes. There was a car wash on BP. Have no idea if it exists after the hurricane. The old wooden bridge fishing camp has a garden hose hook up at the ramp. Give them a couple bucks and I would bet you could use it.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes. There was a car wash on BP. Have no idea if it exists after the hurricane. The old wooden bridge fishing camp has a garden hose hook up at the ramp. Give them a couple bucks and I would bet you could use it.
Thanks DN....I’ll search it out. Didn’t the Wooden Bridge Fish Camp get whacked by Irma? I think the boat ramp is still serviceable though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts