Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally pulled the trigger and added a new rear cross member on my trailer the previous owner cut off. Went with an 18” stoltz roller vs the stock 8” and moved it toward the rear of the trailer a few more inches then the original.

Also uograded the 8” keel roller to a 12” stoltz self centering keel roller with end caps.

Looking forward to breaking her in this weekend.

F973855F-F4D4-44F6-A60F-93F716E48EDE.jpeg
E4120163-991C-4D50-9E07-A2624C90ABE8.jpeg
047E230A-439C-47A6-9375-8A5D351153A4.jpeg

Side note: looks lower than it is as my jack is up high. No scrapping on the way home from picking it up across town.

·
Registered
719 Posts
hows the fishing man, see this boat and garage combo on here a lot haha get out there bro!!!! Just kidding man
I wonder why it was cut off , maybe driveway issues

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hows the fishing man, see this boat and garage combo on here a lot haha get out there bro!!!! Just kidding man
I wonder why it was cut off , maybe driveway issues

I’ll be out tomorrow bud. Weekend warrior as you know. Out there battling Jax finest boaters and anglers

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I hear you. I’m just OCD when it comes to getting boat put away dry in the garage.
I rinse her off at the ramp then wash when I get home. I have a nice overhead fan in the garage I turn on after and leave the hatches open. Dries it all out quick.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not yet. Will check for one at the lowest point. Aluminum so not too worried about it honestly.
After using her yesterday def going to add a weep hole but I think I’ll need to drill one from the top center to the bottom center.

The top has a little indentation and water likes too pool there so I’m just gonna drill one 1/4” hole straight through.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts