SOLD/EXPIRED Black Powder Guns - Sell or Trade

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by RustyReel3755, Aug 26, 2010.

1. RustyReel3755

RustyReel3755 I Love microskiff.com!

I have two black powder revolvers and a rifle I would like to sell or trade.  None have been fired in more than ten years.  The revolvers have had about thirty rounds each thru them and the rifle probably less than fifty.

I have an 1860 Army by Pietta Italy in .44 cal for $150.

[​IMG]

I have an 1851 Navy by Pietta Italy also in .44 cal.  This one has one broken screw head on the retention screw just above the take down pin.  Can be seen in pic.  Probably didn’t know what I was doing when I took it apart for cleaning the first time, don’t really remember how it got broken.   Does not impact the function or performance of the piece.  $125.

[​IMG]

The rifle is a Thompson Center Hawken in .45 Cal.  Don’t seem to find many of these in .45 any more.  Nice rifle.  $250.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looking to sell outright or trade for an AR15/Clone, I’ll have to add some cash of course.

You can PM me or send me an email at RustyReel@embarqmail.com if you are interested.  I’m in the Englewood Fl area, the west coast, south of Tampa/Sarasota and north of Ft. Myers.  Face to face only please.

Tks

2. RustyReel3755

Buy them all and I'll throw in a bunch of shooting supplies....mostly for these guns but a few for other black powder guns as well.  Email for detailed list.  Tks.

[​IMG]

3. RustyReel3755

Revolvers and revolver shooting supplies have been sold.