Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
taking my wife to Charleston for her birthday. Kids are going as well. Whats the best place to stay around the shops ,food, kid stuff, etc? Basically walking distance i guess . Any recommendations would be great..Thanks

·
You got to get burned to learn
431 Posts
I stayed at the doubletree on market and church 5 years ago and it was very nice. They have suites with an upstairs and downstairs with a little kitchen.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hotel Bennett just opened and is extremely nice, right on king street at calhoun. Mills House is nice, there are Airbnb options as well. When are you coming?

·
Registered
106 Posts
I was there in October on a 1st class anniversary trip w/ the wifey and we got a suite @ the dewberry $$$...went again last month for shallow water fishing expo w my bro and we stayed @ the quality inn nxt to the event in mt pleasant.it was a s-hole but fine for the bros...there are some really nice wife/gf friendly hotels in and around king street.the closer u get to the waterfront the less walking required.Tigweld is a local so I’d take his advice!he gave me some good local advice when I was just there!solid guy!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
The wife and I rented a house on air bnb in ashley for a week around Thanksgiving. We had the dogs and needed a yard. You have to try Swig and Swine for BBQ.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts