SOLD/EXPIRED Benelli M1 Super 90

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by redmahta, Sep 20, 2012.

1. redmahta

redmahta I Love microskiff.com!

I've got a Benelli M1 Super 90, 12 gauge, semi-auto shotgun for sale. Asking $500.00, O.b.O. Currently has a 10 shot, Nordic Comp magaizine extension on it. I'd reduce the asking price to $450.00, if you don't want the extension, and would prefer the original factory magazine cap and spring. For photos, or any other info, please feel free to e-mail me at jjstewart@stewartandstewartlaw.com, or you can call/text 727-514-8075.

2. jgregory01

jgregory01 I Love microskiff.com!

Is this still for sale? Wood or synthetic stock?

3. redmahta

Yes, the Benelli M1 Super 90 is still available. It's a synthetic stock, colored in conformity with the original factory camouflage pattern. It is a semi-auto utilizing Benelli patented, and infamous inertia system. This is an incredibly fast semi - auto. I've fired everything from 2 3/4" inch light loads, the kind that you buy 100 of for just over $20.00 at Wal - Mart, up to 3" inch magnums. The gun cycles them all. I believe the barrel length is 26" inches. A length I've come to appreciate more than I anticipated. I found it's plenty of barrel for shooting clays. Plus, the somewhat shorter length is really appreciated when you're walking through thick brush in pursuit of boar, turkey, or duck. The barrel is less likely to snag and both slow you down, and make noise. I have a few chokes as well. I believe they are both made by Carlson's, but one may be Tru Lock. The one I used most often was Carlson's Improved Cylinder (IC). It is capable of handling steel, lead, copper, or Hevi - Shot. It extends beyond the end of the barrel to allow for easy installation and removal by hand. No need for a choke wrench. On the outside, it's marked - SKT .720; the constriction. I'ts puts out a nice pattern. I have a Nordic Comp 10 shot magazine extension currently installed. If you don't plan on using that, then I'd reduce my asking price from $500.00, to $450.00. I have the original magazine cap and spring. Let me know if you'd like me to e-mail some photos to you. My email is jjstewart@stewartandstewartlaw.com Thanks for your interest. - Josh

4. redmahta

Benelli has sold.