Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else have had trouble with BeaverTail responding?

I have filled out their contact form twice and sent them a message on Instagram. Still nothing. Going to just write them off and go with someone else.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Liz usually always answers after a couple tries.I usually text and call her. She takes a couple days but she always has an answer or knows just the person to ask.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you call them?
That is what my next step was going to be, but I do feel like they should respond to web queries. The other manufactures I have been dealing are much more responsive.

Wanted to see if this was normal for them.

On another note...how does everyone like their boats? I am interested in their micro or mosquito.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Has anyone else have had trouble with BeaverTail responding?

I have filled out their contact form twice and sent them a message on Instagram. Still nothing. Going to just write them off and go with someone else.
I like my Strike. maybe they are busy, I would try calling.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Love my Mosquito. I called a few days ago and got right through. Super nice people to do business with. Incredible customer service.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Love my Strike. Agree with everyone else. Call and/or email. Liz will answer or get back to you.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Do yourself a very big favor, Don't write off a company because they don't respond to a social media post. Will and Liz are totally hands on and for the most part are very old school. Call them...

I am on my second Beavertail and 4th manufacturer of boats and could not be happier
A+ on everything

·
Panhandler
2,720 Posts
Agree, call and email. It's a husband/wife team that handles production and sales. They don't have a huge staff. I've owned two BTs now, both models you're considering, and the buying experience and boat performance was/is excellent.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Liz did not respond to my inquiry when I filled out the online contact form in July. I hate this type contact request anyway (I am old school!) so I picked up phone & got right thru to Liz. Scheduled a visit with Liz and immediately understood why; as PeteS said, Liz & Will both very hands on and involved in day to day business of operation. No other staff in office helping Liz w/ sales. Will has his Team in shop. ... Picked up my side console Mosquito in January and very happy!

·
Registered
913 Posts
To prevent the direction that this post will take, test ride the brands your interested in and buy the one you like.
You don’t want us to varnish our opinions? What he meant to say is, just get the Beavertail before you get distracted into something you don’t want...

Reactions: flysalt060

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
You don’t want us to varnish our opinions? What he meant to say is, just get the Beavertail before you get distracted into something you don’t want...
Lol, I wanted a gheenoe. But everyone i know telling me get a skiff/flats boat instead. So this is my dilemma otherwise I would already have a gheenoe. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have a beavertail micro best riding and poling micro for its size. I had a shadowcast 16 before and just wanted something more refined,faster, less than 70 inch beam and with a live well. Ive had mine for 4 years and if you dont need to travel more than 15-20 miles each way and want to pole skinny but have a live well for the days the fish wont take artificial this is your boat!! if you intend to cross a bay or large body of water where waves are longer and more than 1 foot this is not your boat!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
LOL! OK. Do It! I agree with my Strike brother. Get the BT.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have a beavertail micro best riding and poling micro for its size. I had a shadowcast 16 before and just wanted something more refined,faster, less than 70 inch beam and with a live well. Ive had mine for 4 years and if you dont need to travel more than 15-20 miles each way and want to pole skinny but have a live well for the days the fish wont take artificial this is your boat!! if you intend to cross a bay or large body of water where waves are longer and more than 1 foot this is not your boat!!!
My goal: St Johns river and it's tributaries most of the time. Planing to expand to bay and maybe hit up the everglades a few times a year. So the micro has a 30-40 mile range?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts