Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Hell’s Bay Marquesa being built, 2013 Hell’s Bay Marquesa sold, 2017 Ankona Shadowcast 18
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vehicle Boat Skiff Bass boat Water transportation
Automotive exterior Vehicle Glass
Sink Plumbing fixture Vehicle Travel trailer Toilet
Vehicle Car City car
Skiff Vehicle Boat Plant community Dinghy
Vehicle Experimental aircraft
Vehicle Boat Speedboat Watercraft Ship
2014 Beavertail Vengeance skiff with a 4 stroke 2014 Yamaha 90 HP (95hours) sitting on Boat Master Aluminum trailer. Save thousands on this desirable skiff that has been lightly used and is well equipped. Owner has no time to use this excellent skiff so it needs a new home. Boat is equipped with a Power Pole Blade 10 foot anchor with Sea monster pump with remote and dash switch(pole and bracket just replaced under warranty), Lowrance fish finder/GPS , Atlas Jack plate, Lenco trim tabs, Minn Kota 80LB trolling motor with remote/GPS, Odyssey batteries. Boat sits on a Boat Master Competitor aluminum trailer that is in excellent condition. This boat takes on the shallows with a 7” draft and a pocket tunnel which is paired with a jack plate for skinny running. Motor recently serviced; runs flawlessly and has been fed non-ethanol fuel. Vessel is very fuel efficient so each trip costs very little. Everything on the boat works and is turn-key ready to start your next fishing adventure. This stable skiff will handle 4 people, has ample dry storage and a large see through live well. Large casting deck allows multiple anglers to fish at once. Unique cushioned leaning post in the rear adds to angler stability or add a custom designed polling platform at the factory to customize this skiff to your needs. Vessel comes with removable back rest and a large seat cushion. Call to schedule a viewing of this skinny water machine; you will not be disappointed! Selling for my client/friend...
Located in Largo Florida
Call or text Capt. Barkley @
727-743-3763
Offered at $32,500

·
Registered
2021 Hell’s Bay Marquesa being built, 2013 Hell’s Bay Marquesa sold, 2017 Ankona Shadowcast 18
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I’m glad my friend sold it for what he could. He paid $2000 to have the thing rehabbed after less than 100 use because the boat is put together so poorly including the use of screws instead of bolts/ fasteners in critical areas that the console was coming loose and the 15 spider cracks on the top cap which was a factory defect. It was fixed right for the new owner but the lack of craftsmanship in that boat to people who know is quite evident. I did a write up in the general discussion section under skiff customer service Beavertail et al. I angered a lot of Beavertail fanboys but it’s the truth of what happened and honestly there’s much more negative that I did not get into which is their construction methods, including use of screws, concave decks and the bonding methods they use. Caveat emptor!

·
Registered
188 Posts
And I quote, from your post above "owner has no time to use the EXCELLENT skiff...you WILL NOT be disappointed".

Based on your quote above, it sure does seem like you loved the boat when you were trying to sell it. Then you bash the company and their product after it sells? Which is it? Sound so me like you'd say anything to make a sale...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
And I quote, from your post above "owner has no time to use the EXCELLENT skiff...you WILL NOT be disappointed".

Based on your quote above, it sure does seem like you loved the boat when you were trying to sell it. Then you bash the company and their product after it sells? Which is it? Sound so me like you'd say anything to make a sale...
So by your logic should have took it to the dump...It was sold to a koolaide drinker who thought Beavertail could do no wrong probably. I just posted it and did not speak with the buyer who came from another source and dealt directly with the owner. Since you like them so much how could it be a bad boat? Not to worry they have great customer service and great warranty support! They really hold their value too from 40 something to 26

·
Registered
188 Posts
So by your logic should have took it to the dump...It was sold to a koolaide drinker who thought Beavertail could do no wrong probably. I just posted it and did not speak with the buyer who came from another source and dealt directly with the owner. Since you like them so much how could it be a bad boat? Not to worry they have great customer service and great warranty support! They really hold their value too from 40 something to 26
Again, you had nothing but great things to say about the boat in your original post.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.