Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beavertail Strike for sale:
See attached pics and I believe they are detailed enough for most question.
$28,500
190 hrs on motor with warranty through end of 2018
Just had full service performed on motor
Boat is as clean today as when these pics were taken 4 months ago.
GOPR0594_1477259514785_high-01-01.jpeg
GOPR0593_1477259514785_high-01-01.jpeg

stike.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
What year model is the skiff and engine? Is there any gps, trolling motor, push pole, eltronic, etc. include in the sale? Also what is the location?

·
I Love microskiff.com!
28 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What year model is the skiff and engine? Is there any gps, trolling motor, push pole, eltronic, etc. include in the sale? Also what is the location?
2013 hull and motor
It comes with minn kota 55lb riptide with I pilot, yeti 45 with cushion, rear cushion, lowrance elite 7, tibor push pole caddy, tibor holders, Bluetooth gateway to 2 channel JB audio amp, high flow pickup, extra large livewell, casting platform, trailer.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like an Atlas Micro jack plate? What does she draft and
where's the boat located?
Thanks
Correct, this is a true 6inch draft boat with a balanced load. I am a minimalist fisherman though. yeti flip, two waters, two rods, safety gear and a small Plano box of lures.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very sweet skiff.. I like the side console.. Is there another skiff in your future?
Yes, when I retire :) Long time away unfortunately. I guess I finally get all the stories of life changing quickly, children, moving for job etc. Life happens very quickly. I am really down by having to make such a drastic change in my life since when I'm on that boat and fishing...................it's the ONLY time where my mind is not thinking about anything other than fishing, It is a vacation from stress for every hour I'm on the boat.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I looked at this boat 4 months ago and it is immaculate. Owner wasn't quite ready to sell which forced me to buy a new BT Mosquito...fortunately for me. If you are looking for a loaded BT in excellent condition, this is the boat and the price is more than right. Good luck slowtyper16 with the sale.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I looked at this boat 4 months ago and it is immaculate. Owner wasn't quite ready to sell which forced me to buy a new BT Mosquito...fortunately for me. If you are looking for a loaded BT in excellent condition, this is the boat and the price is more than right. Good luck slowtyper16 with the sale.
Thanks Rick

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has the boat been stored indoors or outdoors? If outdoors, covered? Also, can't quite tell from the photo; is the trailer a swing-tongue?

·
I Love microskiff.com!
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Has the boat been stored indoors or outdoors? If outdoors, covered? Also, can't quite tell from the photo; is the trailer a swing-tongue?
Boat has been stored on my covered lift 50% of the time and in my garage the other 50% of the time. Yes it has a swing tounge.

·
Registered
20 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts