SOLD/EXPIRED Beavertail El Diablo

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by bsnapp818, Jun 30, 2011.

1. bsnapp818

bsnapp818 I Love microskiff.com!

anyone have any info on these things? everything is so secretive..So far this is all I get...

2011 BEAVERTAILs new El Diablo Micro Skiff comming very soon. Like the all new BT3 production Vengeance but 1 foot lees in beam and 6 inches less in lengh overall. Beavertail is one of the best fit and finish shallow water fishing boats made, and now, they are making a premium micro skiff even more affordable. Like the Vengeance BT3 and with the new no hull slap Vengeance Hull, but different in that it has a single forward storage hatch and a single aft storage locker.The design includes a center console with live well. Lots of options are included in the basic hull design. The price here reflects a complete water ready boat, E-Tec 60 HP engine,and Custom aluminum trailer.

anyone else heard anything..seen one...anything :-/

2. bsnapp818

Why is this boat such a mystery? :mad:

3. oysterbreath

oysterbreath Well-Known Member

This should be be in the Shill area

4. lemaymiami

lemaymiami Well-Known Member

You might even be able to make a case that is more "shoveling it" than shilling.... of course, that's just my opinion.

5. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Now that's funny ;D

[smiley=1-beer.gif]

6. out-cast

out-cast Well-Known Member

Sounds expensive.

7. DJ

DJ I Love microskiff.com!

I have been waiting for awhile now to see this skiff. I check there website often but still waiting.

8. oysterbreath

oysterbreath Well-Known Member

Me personally...I dislike when companies announce a new product then wait a long time before reveling it. I guess that's why I dislike Apple and J.J. Abrams so much! I too tried to google this mystery boat but found nothing! Make me wanna stir the pot a bit... [smiley=good-vs-evil.gif]

9. gmckee1

gmckee1 www.pineislandangler.com

There's no real mystery here, they just haven't posted any photos on the website yet.

I just talked to Mark Fisher about this boat yesterday. They're finishing the first production El Diablo right now and several more have already been ordered. I'm heading to Palmetto in a couple weeks to test drive and probably order one with a 60 Yamaha for myself. If you have any questions about them you can just call the number listed on the website and talk to Will or Elizabeth, Beavertail's new owners, in person.

10. wesley76

wesley76 Well-Known Member

The one that just got finished is mine. It will have a 90 etec on it. It will be at bossman boats in New Smyrna Beach for around a week if anyone wants to see it.

11. earltobberson

earltobberson I Love microskiff.com!

12. bsnapp818

Would love some pics..How about a little hint hint as to what these boats look like. Could you compare to anything else out there?

;D

13. DJ

DJ I Love microskiff.com!

a 90 on a "micro" may be alil bigger of a skiff then i was looking for.