"Beat Charlie Moore" may 5th vs. Capt'n Shane

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Captain_Shane, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Captain_Shane

Captain_Shane Well-Known Member

Saturday may 5th 8 a.m eastern standard time on ESPN 2 I will be fishing with Charlie Moore on the "Beat Charlie Moore Show" This was not a personal challenge but rather a challenge for me to put Charlie on his first swordfish. Well you gotta see the show to see what happens.

http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/tv/news/story?page=g_tv_desc_Beat_Charlie_Moore

2. JRH

JRH Well-Known Member

Congrats on the national exposure. :cool:

Unfortunately, I can't bring myself to watch his show. His yelling and screaming and Boston accent make my ears bleed.

3. kicker

kicker Well-Known Member

Saw the show, to bad the weather didnt work out for you guys. I was just down there visiting my parents hoping for a few days bonefishing in Biscayne Bay but like the last few months the weather didnt cooperate.

4. iMacattack

iMacattack busy, too busy

Sorry i missed the show... :-[ So did you beat off Charlie more? ;D :D Just kidding... I'd have to agree with the above though, they edit the show a little bit too intense for my tastes, but Congrats on the national exposure... I hope much positive comes from it! ;)

Cheers
    Capt Jan

5. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

Has anyone got a copy or know where to view it online?