Be careful what U wish for !

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sea-n-spots, Mar 6, 2007.

1. sea-n-spots

sea-n-spots Well-Known Member

Ron,
    Thought I would move this over here. Anyway, about flamingos. My Gladesman must have been parked too long because I had to send the kids outside this morning to clear a path so that I could wash it. And to think, this whole flamingo thing started as a hoot. The following pics may be disturbing to some viewers, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. The first pic is of my son about to begin clearing. Second is of the aftermath. Pretty scarey, Huh ? Well the scarey part is just about to begin. Took the last photo from the air yesterday while scouting some fish country. They are migrating South toward NPR area. Thought you needed to know. Please forward this to Pinfish so that he doesn't become a victum as well. Be forewarned, the clean-up is very messy as well as expensive, the kids expect me to pay them for the clean-up! (inside humor) They seem to be attracted to boats that are the wrong color.     Sea-Ya !
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. captnron

captnron Guest

Hey spotty.

When I said "let's go down and carve out our own little piece of Flamingo" I was refering to the Glades. :eek: :eek:  This looks like a Citrus county version of "cow punching". ;D ;D  Must have run out of mailboxes to whack. :-/ Pinhead will be pink with envy. ::)

3. sea-n-spots

Ron,
    This rare bird was found after the slaughter at my house earlier today, said she was in need of a machinist to straighten her barrel that was damaged in the maylay. Only qualified machinist I could think of was Pinfish. So the long and the short of it is, She-He will be nesting on the fordeck of Pinfishs' boat waiting to have a weapon of some sort straightened. I am more than happy to refer any and all such work in his direction. No need to thank me, just knowing that I was able to stimulate the local economy is thanks enough....Sea-Ya !
    [​IMG]

4. sea-n-spots

New Kid in the Neighborhood !

I've been waiting to post these pics for a couple of weeks. Not a yak, and certainly not a micro-skiff. However if you want to go shallow, this is the ticket. Boat weighs 80lbs- 11ft long-35in wide- 6.5in thick. It has a 20 qt. cooler under seat + a utility drawer along with 3 integrel rod holders. The #1 complaint I hear from yakers is sitting for long periods of time. You can sit-lay down-stand or stand on top of cooler to propell boat. Your next ? is- (how stable is it) I am 6'3'' @ 250 lbs + and I love it. If anyone has an interest or wants to check one out, e-mail me @- sea-n-spots@hotmail.com or call (352)596-2121 I can assure you that once you try one, you'll want one. It's all that and a bag of chips...Sea-Ya !
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Temporarily Boatless

NICE BRONCO!!!!!! MAN I MISS MINE! :( :-[

NEVER SELL THAT TRUCK! ;)

6. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

Neat concept. Very, very nice Bronco.

7. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

I wish a pinky bronco coming back from the dead. I love my old bronco but I totaled when I was offroading! Wish I never done this. I had a 1992 ford bronco eddie bauer 4x4 limited, a 351 v-8, maroon with tan top and I love this truck!

8. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

Sea-in-spots,

Is that bronco is for sale? PM me if u wanna sell this.

9. sea-n-spots

I got a azz-load of $ sunk in this one. Original 302- auto-air truck. As usual the truck has a bigger fan base than the boats do. I hope I'm still drivin it when it's time for the Big Dirt Nap...Sea-Ya !

10. captnron

captnron Guest

Any chance of getting it then? :-[  Just kidd'n.  I'll probably be worm food by that time myself. ;D ;D

11. sea-n-spots

Ron,
    As you know, I am married to a woman 21 yrs younger than myself. That, coupled with the fact of having children that would be a good case study for " Why some animals eat thier young" has almost certainly assured my early departure from this great dirt- ball we call home. Due to last years (better than usual) redfish season, I would like to see if I could make it a better season this year. I have devised a plan that will almost assure us of the (STEALTH) needed to catch the spooky ones this year. I am getting rid of all my Columbia shirts,Sperry shoes etc. I feel sure that this new apparel will improve our ability to walk right up on them. As for the Bronco, if you can see your way clear to try the new clothing and fish without laughing I'll see what I can do about gettin it to you when I'm fish food....Sea-Ya !
    [​IMG]

12. captnron

captnron Guest

LMFAO
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

13. sea-n-spots

Maybe the flamingo thing needs a rest, I can see that I'm startin to get just a little bit(OUT THERE). Maybe I just need to sell the Bronco and stick with the new fishing gear?.....Sea-Ya !

14. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

I LOVE THAT OLE BRONCO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I miss mine, I had a 67', 68', 71' and 74' real broncos also a 78' and now a 95'. the last two don't count! I sold my pride and joy (67') due to the ex-wife, that b*&%^! I missed out on a 70' in pristen condition for 5000.00, sorry to get off the subject, just had to throw my two cents in.
    Weedy

15. Skinnyreds

Skinnyreds Well-Known Member

Yep, it's amazing how we all regret and miss the one's we love. I miss my 69 Half Cab on a weekly basis, especially this time of year.
    Oh Well....
    Mike

16. captnron

captnron Guest

Straight six with three on the tree? Think that's how most half cabs came. :-/