Battle on Biscayne Bay

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by tguasjr, Jul 15, 2013.

1. tguasjr

tguasjr Fish Finaddict

My friends at El Capitan Fishing Center and I have teamed up to put on a tournament to benefit the Autism Society of Florida. This a family fun fishing tournament fishing the illustrious Biscayne Bay. Here is the info we have so far. Please feel free to contact me for more information.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bulltamer

Bulltamer New to Gheenoe - 1986 Highsider

The Battle on the Bay is just over a week away on September7th! We are happy to say that we have had a great response from our sponsors. We have donations from Go Pro cameras, Promarine battery chargers, Daiwa, Penn, Shimano, Garmin, Yeti, Cobra Marine Electronics, as well as many others!

The Prizes are as follows:

Grand Slam: A plaque and a $300.00 prize will be given to the team that catches at least one of each of the eligible species regardless of size.

Species: A plaque and a $100.00 prize will be given for the longest of each eligible species. (One for Redfish, One for Bonefish, One for Permit, One for Sea Trout)

Junior Angler: A plaque and an Android Tablet shall be given to the junior angler that catches the longest aggregate length of the Eligible Species (Redfish, Sea Trout, Permit, Bonefish).

Mangrove Madness Calcutta: The cash prize from the funds collected for the Calcutta shall go to the one team that catches the heaviest Mangrove Snapper.

Please join us and help support a great cause the Autism Society. Pleasse visit our website www.battleonthebaytournament.com to print an entry form. Entry forms can be droped off at one of our stores or brought to the Captain's Meeting on September 5th at 7:30PM at our south store 14121 South Dixie Hwy.[​IMG]