Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any good, clean solutions for a battery powered stern light mounted on a poling platform ?

·
Registered
872 Posts
I use the Railblaza lights on my SoloSkiff; I wanted some self-contained units that I could remove and mount easily. Excellent products. Check 'em out.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I use the Railblaza lights on my SoloSkiff; I wanted some self-contained units that I could remove and mount easily. Excellent products. Check 'em out.
Thanks hipshot I will check those out !

·
Registered
231 Posts
Gervais, i found all the components, question for you - how does the navisafe light attach to the mount shown ? It it magnetic ? Thanks !
Thanks Andre, it magnetically attaches to the railblaza adapter which is the black post. I usually take the whole thing off though since my push pole holder is in most of the time. The only thing I had to make is the 3/4” starboard spacer since my light tab is welded a little under the platform.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Gervais, does that light meet the height requirement? If so, I really dig that idea!
Thanks kurt, I honestly wasn’t aware a height requirement others than it being the highest object on the boat. It’s the same height as all of the factory installed lights attached to poling platforms I’ve seen

·
Registered
511 Posts
Just looked again, I dunno why I thought there was a height requirement... I cant find it now. Front light looks good too!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts