Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a fs-18 build I have started. I have completed the hull, fiberglass, fairing, epoxy, graphite and the skeg. I began the inside of the hull but have run out of interest to continue as i could not wait and bought a finished boat so I spend my off time actually fishing. I would like to sale the hull and the pieces/ plans I have. The boat is in Galveston, TX. if interested please contact me. Thank you

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a fs-18 build I have started. I have completed the hull, fiberglass, fairing, epoxy, graphite and the skeg. I began the inside of the hull but have run out of interest to continue as i could not wait and bought a finished boat so I spend my off time actually fishing. I would like to sale the hull and the pieces/ plans I have. The boat is in Galveston, TX. if interested please contact me. Thank you
Pm sent

·
Registered
4 Posts

Would love some pics. Definitely interested if still available

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
3 Posts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts