SOLD/EXPIRED Bass/Flats Boat For Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by newbie_dave, Jan 30, 2010.

1. newbie_dave

newbie_dave Well-Known Member

1991 Stott-Craft Center Console Bass/Flats Boat

Length is 15 1/2 Feet

Features:

40 HP Johnson VRO Outboard with Trim and Tilt and Dolefins
    Stainless Steel Prop

Motorguide “Brute” SW/HB 24-volt Trolling motor-has 72# Thrust-5 FWD/2 REV Speeds

Big Foot extension handle on trolling motor

15 Gallon Aluminum Fuel Cell

Navigation Lights

Humminbird 727 Fish Finder/GPS Combo (Need to purchase GPS Accessories for the GPS to work)

Tachometer, Volt Meter, Temp Gauge and Compass

2 New Forward and Aft Seats

Livewell and Bilge Pump

1 Cranking and 2 Trolling Motor Batteries

On-Board 3-Bank Battery Charger

Storage Compartments and Anchor Hold with Anchor and Rope

It’s sitting on a very nice galvanized trailer with 12” rims and tires that are in great shape. The trailer is also in great shape and has roller guides, strap winch and tongue jack. It has a 4-pin standard light hookup and all lights work. The wheels also have bearing buddies. Also, the center console has a switch panel for the navigation lights, bilge pump and livewell fill.

This boat needs very minor things done to it to make it mint condition. I just used it last weekend and it ran like a top. I’ve used it from bass fishing in the Everglades to Biscayne Bay, Florida Bay and Chokoloskee.

This is a great boat for the money. I don’t want to sell it, but due to economic circumstances, I must.

Click this link for Photo-Album of the boat:

http://s428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/inshore_dave/BOAT%20FOR%20SALE/

Asking $2800.00 or best offer. CASH ONLY!!! MUST SELL A.S.A.P.

If interested, please email me at kd6128@aol.com

Or you can call me at my cell phone 954-415-8830. If I don’t answer, please leave a message and I will call you back.