Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Brandon, FL
10,959 Posts
@Nick Gencarelle

No disrespect but I am always leery of people advertising their products and stating things like "our prices are less than ..." but yet not a single price to be found.

If you want to sell the fabric I might suggest posting specs and prices for each one just like all of the online fiberglass sites do. Then I know what I am getting into and can make comparisons without wasting your employees valuable time or mine while waiting on hold and in the end hanging up.

·
Fly-By-Night
3,174 Posts
This stuff better not be too awesome or Chittum is going to have your ass! JK lol

Welcome aboard. If the commercial forum is not working right contact @anytide. Alternatively you could post some info in the misc for sale section. A lot of home builders here that would likely be interested if the weight/strength/cost is right.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi -we don't have one size fits all prices for fabrics as it is priced according to amounts -whole roll prices are less than partial rolls and many different weights and weaves. Plus shipping is different for everyone so we quote that to avoid any last minute costs. Less than carbon typically by 2-4 times -again depending on the weave and weight etc.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@Nick Gencarelle

No disrespect but I am always leery of people advertising their products and stating things like "our prices are less than ..." but yet not a single price to be found.

If you want to sell the fabric I might suggest posting specs and prices for each one just like all of the online fiberglass sites do. Then I know what I am getting into and can make comparisons without wasting your employees valuable time or mine while waiting on hold and in the end hanging up.

·
Brandon, FL
10,959 Posts
Hi -we don't have one size fits all prices for fabrics as it is priced according to amounts -whole roll prices are less than partial rolls and many different weights and weaves. Plus shipping is different for everyone so we quote that to avoid any last minute costs. Less than carbon typically by 2-4 times -again depending on the weave and weight etc.
This is what I was talking about.

Try something like this:

Item Description Price Qty
10oz 38" Wide - Cut to length by linear yard

Quantity Discounts
1-10 yards $9.05
10-25 yards $8.91
25+ Yards $ 8.55
50+ Yards $ 8.15
125+ Yards $ 7.85

Now I can compare the cost of the product with alternative products. Shipping will be by weight so that should be a relatively stable price from whomever the order is placed.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
10 oz of which weave-plain weave, twill, satin? We have bi-axials, tris, quads, veils, sleeves, tapes.
Our uni-directional 8.2 oz is $11.06 less than a full roll - $8.37 for a full roll per sq/yd 23.6 inch wide 100 meters long. A twill weave 8.8 oz is $10.71 a sq/yd 39.4 (one meter) inch wide 50 meter roll-164 feet

1 - 15 of 15 Posts