Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I camped at Bahia Honda State Park and towed my camper so I could not bring my skiff. I had to rely on fishing out of a kayak being I could not tow my skiff but the techniques covered in the video can be used by those with skiffs that are not familiar with the area. This is a great area to visit either on the land or water!

·
I Love Skinny Water
5,131 Posts
Recently I camped at Bahia Honda State Park and towed my camper so I could not bring my skiff. I had to rely on fishing out of a kayak being I could not tow my skiff but the techniques covered in the video can be used by those with skiffs that are not familiar with the area. This is a great area to visit either on the land or water!

Man I enjoyed your video. I'm going to try to get down there this summer. Maybe go to Cudjoe and bring my boat. Its only. 14-15 hours from my house

·
Registered
595 Posts
Good video... hope you don't mind but I posted it on another site. Was informative and well done, love that Tarpon experience, been there done that.

thx.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good video... hope you don't mind but I posted it on another site. Was informative and well done, love that Tarpon experience, been there done that.

thx.
Thanks for posting the video to another site!

Thanks to everyone for the kind comments. I enjoy putting the video together that way I get to relive the trip until I get a chance to go back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts