Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, looking to put my Dad on some fish while we are in Destin june 15th thru the 19th. He's a bait guy. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
No help there but if you find yourselves a little further south around the Nature Coast hit me up and I’ll take ya’ll out for a day!
Guys, looking to put my Dad on some fish while we are in Destin june 15th thru the 19th. He's a bait guy. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Reactions: mro

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
You da man !
We know!;) Seriously, if ya get down this way I’ll take ya’ll out and soak some bait! Cobiw are runnin and Grouper is in!

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
Citrus county.several hrs south of Destin I’m afraid, but if ya’ll find yourselves down this way...

Reactions: trekker

·
Brandon, FL
9,286 Posts
You're a fisherman, so fish.

Hit the flats like you would normally and let him throw the baits and you fish your way.

Look at a map and find likely places and then just fish moving water on the tides.

EDIT: I made the assumption you are taking your skiff. Otherwise you will need to hire someone.

Reactions: trekker

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow I’m surprised there are not more comments on this thread with all the charter guys in the area. They are the only ones that seem to know where the fish are these days. When I’m on the water it seems I’m just pretending to fish because I don’t catch much no matter wether using live bait or artificial. But best of luck, the water is awesome either in the bay or off shore.

·
Forgotten Coaster
2,194 Posts
Guys, looking to put my Dad on some fish while we are in Destin june 15th thru the 19th. He's a bait guy. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Hopefully you lined someone up. Padre's suggestion was a good one.

The Emerald Coast Blue Marlin Classic is going on this week. Expecting 75 boats and more than $1.2MM in cash prizes. Weigh-ins Friday and Saturday at the Baytowne Marina at Sandestin.
You can follow the action (blogs, live leaderboard) at www.fishecbc.com.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts