Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sow just farrowed 15 healthy pigs. They will be available in 4-6 weeks from today for $100 each or $75 each for 2 or more. These are hybrid meat hogs. They are Berkshire boar over a blue butt sow. If fed properly they will be over 250#’s at 6months and produce some of the finest pork you will eat! I will post pics as soon as I can. A few folks on here have seen my breeders. I can/will be barring the little boars this week so if ya want a breeder get with me soon! Located in Homosassa Fl, 34446
(352)220-9631 James

·
Fly Fishing Shaman
6,387 Posts
Here's Smackdaddy hand feeding the daddy hog some beer! Maybe that's when those hogs hooked up and were "makin bacon" that night! Lol

No really, this is really the Smack daddy and that boar, video'ed from my phone! Lol

So you know those beer flavored bacon bits are gonna be good!!! ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So this litter is all sold, but have I got a deal for ya’ll!
Sow is due again any day now. Taking deposits on day old piglets for Corona virus free pork shares!

Here is how this works... you pay me a deposit and at 3-6 months I deliver a cooler of fresh pork.

Pricing as follows...
3month slaughter date- $2500 per lb
6month slaughter date- $2300 per lb

willing to barter, no toilet paper, no low ball offers, ya’ll gonna be gettin real hangry for some meat in about 6 months! May take partial trade for an early gladeskiff, no liner whipray, chittum, or the new carbon New water...
:D

For the right trade, I’ll throw in some fresh Corona free produce and a dozen free range/corona free eggs!:)

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
All joking aside, she only had 4 this litter. I think my boar got her too soon “first heat after weaning” and that caused the small litter. I’m gonna keep these for my freezer but there will be more in about 6-8months. If ya’ll like pork, I suggest buying a couple feeder hogs NOW or buying in to a pork share with a local farmer. It’s gonna be scarce soon! Good luck!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts