Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

321 - 340 of 363 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
4,516 Posts
I talked to Travis on the 12th of this month and he said the outside was all glassed.
Well, fn good for you big guy! Thanks. Hadn't been following along. How you been?

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
Looks like this one got dropped from the sticky. Travis and I have been in communication the whole time and while progress is slow, it is moving along. We’ll update soon, James

·
Registered
2019 Jackson Mayfly, 2018 Jackson Kilroy DT
457 Posts
Looks like this one got dropped from the sticky. Travis and I have been in communication the whole time and while progress is slow, it is moving along. We’ll update soon, James
I guess someone must be watching over us? I had just asked you yesterday whatever happened to the build. Great to see that things are moving ahead! Great group of guys (and gals?)!

·
Registered
4,503 Posts
Just to let everyone know I spoke to Travis last week and the skiffs is still on going. He sold his boat at Consignment boat sales in Jacksonville and was speaking to the owner of the business his name is Guy about what happened to me and the owner donated 500 dollars to the build without ever meeting me so I am on hete to thank him and tell anyone looking to sell their boat in that area to give him a shot. If he was generous enough to donate money to me then I have no doubt your boat would be in great hands.

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
Just to let everyone know I spoke to Travis last week and the skiffs is still on going. He sold his boat at Consignment boat sales in Jacksonville and was speaking to the owner of the business his name is Guy about what happened to me and the owner donated 500 dollars to the build without ever meeting me so I am on hete to thank him and tell anyone looking to sell their boat in that area to give him a shot. If he was generous enough to donate money to me then I have no doubt your boat would be in great hands.
Yes, the build is most definitely going to continue! We won’t let it fall to the wayside and be forgotten. I too have been in contact with Travis weekly actually and she will be just as sweet or sweeter than the first, this I guarantee!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Great news! It is nice to know that are still a lot of really good people out there!

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
Reactions: jackson man

·
Registered
457 Posts
Yes, the build is most definitely going to continue! We won’t let it fall to the wayside and be forgotten. I too have been in contact with Travis weekly actually and she will be just as sweet or sweeter than the first, this I guarantee!
I think that the build is in great hands!
Even if we are Assholes sometimes?🤪
I would never say that! Are you a mind reader? 😉

·
Registered
4,503 Posts
I've been wondering how this was progressing! Glad to see the project continuing.
I asked Travis not to send me any pics of the build as I would like to be surprised so that's the reason for no pics of the build he also told me from the beginning that it would possibly take up to a year as he was building when he had time and material. I am fortunate not be boatless so it is not a big deal and I feel fortunate to just be able to have another one built and only because of this community. I will always be grateful and pass it forward.

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
wow hard to believe 7 months have gone by.
Time flies brother! Jimmy, may take a little over a year buddy... sorry! We’ll get’er done though, and this one will survive a crash!😎

Reactions: jackson man

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
Yes it will I am taking every backroad from your house to mine.
Take an Uber and we’ll drive her home brother! Nothin’ like a 150 mile open water run to test out a new skiff “except maybe a 100mph rear ending”😂
Sorry, that was just wrong!

321 - 340 of 363 Posts