Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
brand new Yamaha 2 stroke. been waiting since 2008.
Last year there was an auction with a 70 hp Yamaha.
It was owned by the city of Long Beach who had got it for there beach rescue department but the motor was never installed and just sat in one of their warehouses. Sold for $3,200.00 If I remember right it was 3 or 4 years old.

·
Premium Member
2017 HB Guide 2013 Skeeter SX240
108 Posts
I bought a Charge from fishingonline.com and a 3-in-1 transducer and 36v MK Terrova iPilot from mygreenoutdoors. Both shipments got to me in about two weeks. Been trying to find another Charge but can't.

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
I've got a 36 volt 20 amp charger under my work bench, needs a capacitor which I've just not got around to getting one.

If you can't find a 24 or 36 volt charger you can try calling janitorial supply houses that also sell automatic floor scrubbers.
The scrubbers are like what you might see at a grocery store and they come in 24 or 36 volts. The 24V models have either 2 12V industrial batteries or 4 6V batteries and the 36v machines use 6 6v industrial batteries.

Most of the charges put out 15 to 20 amps when charging and as the batteries become charged the amps automatically decrease and when fully charged they turn off.

If you have Lithium batteries these charges may not put out enough voltage to "properly" charge a lithium battery.
My lithium batteries need 14.2 to 14.6 volts so I had to get a new charger.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Was looking for a Terrova Riptide 24V i-Pilot link for months. Order in. Checked the usual suspects regularly with none showing up in stock. Out of nowhere Dicks sporting goods suddenly has 9 of the exact model I want when no one else has one. Had it in hand 5 days later. Bizarre.

·
Premium Member
2017 HB Guide 2013 Skeeter SX240
108 Posts
Was looking for a Terrova Riptide 24V i-Pilot link for months. Order in. Checked the usual suspects regularly with none showing up in stock. Out of nowhere Dicks sporting goods suddenly has 9 of the exact model I want when no one else has one. Had it in hand 5 days later. Bizarre.
Store owners I talk to say they have no idea when stuff's coming. It just shows up.

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Just received another email from Bummingerbird that my Helix is still backordered

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Nearly 1/3 of truckers say they will quit before they take a company mandated vaccine. If that were to happen things will get really bad.

Reactions: mro and GitFishin

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
This country relies on truckers a lot more than most people think
It's how EVERYTHING gets around the country.
I don't fear a civil war from politics,
but if a man can't feed his family because of government policy there will be an reckoning.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Stopped by my boat shop yesterday to ask about getting my prop reworked. They have essentially nothing for sale and the only thing keeping them afloat is maintenance work. They said they can get general smaller parts just fine. But motors, trolling motors, or electronics? They can't even order them. Ordering is shutdown until the horrible backlog is caught up.

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Shipping seems to have contributed to the back log.
I don't understand why it's still a problem that's not been resolved.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts