Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Vehicle Machine

Ya’ll know the history of these skiffs so I won’t bother. ‘06 with an ‘06 etec. Approximately 400 hours (can have that checked). 20’ stiffy hybrid. 55# ipilot. Lowrance HD7 gen 2. Normal wear & tear on the hull. Overall condition 7-8 out of 10. Located in Texas. $20k. Message me with any questions or four o nine seVen 8 0ne fIve 9 nine sIx
Ceiling Table Plywood Material property Wood
Cable management Electrical wiring Wire Electronics Cable
Trunk Auto part Wire Automotive exterior Vehicle
Wire Auto part Technology Electrical wiring Electronics
Vehicle Boat Skiff Speedboat Plant community
Electronics Wire Technology Electronic device Gadget
Vehicle Plant community Boat Boat trailer Trailer
Automotive exterior Metal Steel
Bathtub Floor

·
I Love microskiff.com!
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not much info and no mention of contact . Not everyone one here knows the history of all the boats . Seems like a nice boat what is a B2 and how would someone interested go about contacting you?
A google search will give you all the background you need & save me giving a history lesson to the uneducated. You can contact me through a direct message on this website (start a coversstion). It’s really not that difficult, being that you were able to type a reply to this thread. Same same.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
It is rounded, I’m sure that’s why the original beavertail chose to SeaDek the cockpit.
They went with a liner to give it a better finish. This is a timeless, classic hull - I'll have a hard time selling mine when the day comes. GLWS, great boat that gets the job done without giving up much else.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.