Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about this color for my hull and Blue Tone White for the deck. I may actually be the first since a Google search shows nothing, but I figured I'd check with the community.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's always tough to capture the colors in a posted picture. I saw posts from @thepatten who went with Petrol Blue, and the finished product looked quite different from the color sample. Just hoping that someone has already had some real world experience.

upload_2019-4-23_13-35-16.jpeg

·
You got to get burned to learn
431 Posts
I also went with petrol blue and was expecting a little darker than I actually got. If you are ok with it coming out a bit lighter than the sample then I think you are good.

Also I am sure people have warned you but the darker the color the more it will show everything!

·
Soy un Perdedor
2,565 Posts
I'm thinking about this color for my hull and Blue Tone White for the deck. I may actually be the first since a Google search shows nothing, but I figured I'd check with the community.
My neighbor had a Hewes LT20 in the same hull color. Lots of faded gelcoat issues and lots of very visible scratches....FWIW.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts