Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pompanette seat pedestal and base...............I need advice on how to get the water marks/stain out.I used "never dul"l on the post and it cleaned up great not so for the base.....is some new stuff out there that will work mo' better than the ancient never dull?

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Look up Flitz products... I remember seeing a buffing ball meant for use with an electric drill that they did some amazing work with.... might be just the ticket... along with their polishing stuff...

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look up Flitz products... I remember seeing a buffing ball meant for use with an electric drill that they did some amazing work with.... might be just the ticket... along with their polishing stuff...
Thanks...forgot all about flitz..crs

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought a $4 bottle of Brasso v. $15 Flitz tube.....................did a bang up job...Amen

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
The video I saw of that Flitz power buffing ball used with their products was a pro's answer to any bright chrome or polished metal working.... from chrome spoked wheels on a car or bike to handrails on a hundred footer... Look 'em up, the video I saw was on John Greviskis's show... If I were in the detailing business it would be a staple...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts