Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_8687.jpg

The flyfishing show rolls into town February 1 & 2. Anyone planning to attend?

There's a lot of seminars being hosted by folks like Bob Clouser, Jim Klug (Yellow Dog), Dave Whitlock, Tom Boyd, Ed Engle and Capt. Jake Jordan.

I'll be manning the Atlanta Flyfishing Club booth Saturday from 12-2. If you're there, stop by and say hello.

As evidenced in the photo, you never know who you'll run into!

Here's the link: https://flyfishingshow.com/atlanta/

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,142 Posts
I may or may not make it this year. The super bowl has made it harder and more expensive to find rooms for the out of towners.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
3,254 Posts
Interesting...you would think the organizers would expand to at least one gulf coast / salt water location.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I'll be there, North Georgia Trout Online "NGTO" will have a booth. Stop and say Hey!
We may have a couple of Give Away items, so come see us.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Fishing out of Los Suenos

My neighbor will be at the show. He is a newer trout guy but we have some salt trips planned this year to break him in. Hopefully he will sit in some of the seminars.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fishing out of Los Suenos

My neighbor will be at the show. He is a newer trout guy but we have some salt trips planned this year to break him in. Hopefully he will sit in some of the seminars.
I see you’re also in Atlanta- what area do you live in?

·
Registered
593 Posts
I've got several friends that will be showing off on Tiers Row. Stop by and see them.
I haven't seen a list of presenters this year, but if Henry Cowan is presenting his "Sodium Free Stripers" you'll not want to miss it. See you guys there!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've got several friends that will be showing off on Tiers Row. Stop by and see them.
I haven't seen a list of presenters this year, but if Henry Cowan is presenting his "Sodium Free Stripers" you'll not want to miss it. See you guys there!
Henry is a hoot! He did a great job as “master of ceremonies “ at the Upper Chattahoochee TU banquet this year. He and I fished Casa Blanca in Mexico together many years ago.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts