Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know? I couldn't find anything on the interwebs about it. I've got the itch to do a little "work from the flats" this week.

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
John Brown, Pirate’s cove, Mason Creek, and I want to say Macrae’s are all open.

Reactions: SomaliPirate

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have, but parking is such a pain in the ass there. It's actually only about 35 mins from my house so I need to start using it more often.
Hey Somali Pirate..... Is this your pirate ship? LOL.

005.JPG
I saw it anchored up in the Barge Canal a few years ago in that cut just upstream from the ramp.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update: They opened Cedar Key up last week so I fished it on Sunday in the middle of the front. Trout bite was pretty good, surprisingly. My three year old was fishing live shrimp and the hardhead bite was on fire.

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
Update: They opened Cedar Key up last week so I fished it on Sunday in the middle of the front. Trout bite was pretty good, surprisingly. My three year old was fishing live shrimp and the hardhead bite was on fire.
Hey, cut the blood line out and throw the fillets in some buttermilk for 2hrs and them hard heads eat good brother! Don’t believe it, try it!

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
Seriously??? You know I have so many kids to feed, I will legit try this, right?
Seriously! I’ve only ever fried them but they fry up and taste great! I like to use the crushed corn flakes trick too!

Reactions: SomaliPirate
1 - 14 of 14 Posts