SOLD/EXPIRED AR15 for trade or sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by jjc0009, Apr 1, 2013.

1. jjc0009

jjc0009 Gettin Skiffy with it

Hey Guys, new member to the forum, but I've been prowling for awhile! Looking to join the community of skiff owners and trade the rocks and sand under my feet for some fiberglass. A little about me/ what I am trying to accomplish: I'm a student at Auburn university with very limited fiberglass laying experience and a tight budget! But I would like to get a Gheenoe or another small boat that is SIMPLE! Think KISS boat. At this point I'm not sure what route I want to take: Buy and older one and strip it and redo the interior, or wait a little longer and buy a newer one that is already good to go. I'm somewhat intimidated by the fiberglass work, but I can easily be persuaded! I'm going to make another thread to ask for help/ideas as well. But back to the posting. I have a .300 Blackout AR15 that I am looking to sell or trade for the right gheenoe, jon boat (I know aluminum is hardly a microskiff! but I also do some duck hunting!) or small outboard and am willing to add some cash to the trade for the right items. In my mind anything from a 9.9-25hp should do (with a 25 maybe being too large). I prefer the larger Gheenoes as I am a fairly large guy at 6'6" 230. Any ways here is a link to the AR....
    http://www.armslist.com/posts/1361501/phenix-city-alabama-rifles-for-sale-trade---300-blackout-ar-with-trijicon-accupoint
    Like stated earlier I am willing to add some money for the right items and more than willing to travel for the right items.
    Thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to message me or post here.
    Have a good one ya'll
    ~Big Red