Aquarium set-ups!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Charlie, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Charlie

Charlie I Love microskiff.com!

So since everyone on this forum likes the water and fishing, I therefore decieded it would be safe to assume everyone likes fish as well. So I was wondering who had a cool aquarium! I'll start us out with my two tanks

A 20 gallon community tank with a gold and a black mystery snail, a bamboo shrimp, 5 long fin zebra danios, and 1 African spotted leopard bush fish.

[​IMG]

Spotty!

[​IMG]

My second tank is a 10 gallon brackish tanks with a figure eight puffer and 5 bumble bee gobies

[​IMG]

Mr. Puffles (named by my sister)! You can also see one of the gobies in the background

[​IMG]

So, who's next? :)

2. thebandit

thebandit I Love microskiff.com!

This is my 90 gallon 2 years ago before a storm took out the power for a few days. The green carpet and african yellow belly tang n majestic angel were my favorites

[​IMG]

3. out-cast

out-cast Well-Known Member

My 65g. It has changed quite a bit since this pic. I also have a 57g rimless.

[​IMG]

4. Charlie

Charlie I Love microskiff.com!

Those are amazing tanks! Thanks for sharing them and sorry to head about that MakingWake.

Some chemicals got into the 20 gallon and killed everything but the shrimp :'(. Shows me for not having a designated bucket for fish.....

Anywho, now I'm going to make it into a fish and live rock tank since I've enjoyed the brackish tank so much. I'll update it once I've finished in two weeks or so. Need to get everything cycling and such as well as make sure there's no residuce from the bucket left in the tank (also need to buy a new bucket :-/ )