Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my API micro skiff 14' 6" same build as a gheenoe. Comes with trolling motor, livewell, depth finder, 2 swivel chairs, bilge pump, nav lights , TRAILER, rod holder (4), on bored charger, push pole

great boat for freshwater fishing and duck hunting. I mainly used it fishing the saltwater flats and the backcountry iv also been off shore on a flat day breaks the waves awsome considering the size

moving to a new house and have no where to store the boat must sell $1300 o.b.o

feel free to contact me with any questions 786 378 2999 Richard ( if i don't answer i am at work please leave a message with your number thank you )

·
Registered
660 Posts
nice looking boat..... I'd love to get it and strap on my little 5 hp on there.... any interest in a trade for a classic car project?

·
Paddling away...
6,483 Posts
nice looking boat..... I'd love to get it and strap on my little 5 hp on there....  any interest in a trade for a classic car project? 

What kind of classic project car do you have?

·
Registered
660 Posts
well, just sold 2 of 3....
had a 56 belair 4 dr, 305 v8, cam, built 350 turbo trans.
and
a 1970 buick skylark with a 400 bored 30 over, cam, dual holley carbs, tunnel ram intake....

The one i have left is a 1983 firebird with a 327 vette motor bored 30 over. Complete engine build with 10.5:1 compression, comp cam (305 grind), weind high rise intake, dual 4 barrel 600 cc holley carbs, steel roller rockers (1.6), stainless steel push rods, aluminum pulleys, 4 core radiator with electric fan, msd ignition, 3 oil filter system, headers, flowmastr exhaust (not installed) battery in trunk (optima), transmission is built, has a b & M shifter (automatic), guages for everything in the interior.... lakewood 90/10 shocks up front, weld rims all the way around (skinnies in the front). The car needs some body work, brakes and a fuel pump.
a couple pics:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts