SOLD/EXPIRED API 14' 6" micro skiff miami

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by GOLDEN_TARPON, Jul 28, 2009.

1. GOLDEN_TARPON

GOLDEN_TARPON Well-Known Member

Selling my API micro skiff 14' 6" same build as a gheenoe. Comes with trolling motor, livewell, depth finder, 2 swivel chairs, bilge pump, nav lights , TRAILER, rod holder (4), on bored charger, push pole

great boat for freshwater fishing and duck hunting. I mainly used it fishing the saltwater flats and the backcountry iv also been off shore on a flat day breaks the waves awsome considering the size

moving to a new house and have no where to store the boat must sell $1300 o.b.o

feel free to contact me with any questions 786 378 2999 Richard ( if i don't answer i am at work please leave a message with your number thank you )

[​IMG]

2. Capt Dan Medina

Capt Dan Medina Well-Known Member

nice looking boat..... I'd love to get it and strap on my little 5 hp on there.... any interest in a trade for a classic car project?

3. GOLDEN_TARPON

GOLDEN_TARPON Well-Known Member

not really looking for any trades at the moment thanks for the offer

4. paint it black

paint it black Paddling away...

What kind of classic project car do you have?

5. Capt Dan Medina

Capt Dan Medina Well-Known Member

well, just sold 2 of 3....
    had a 56 belair 4 dr, 305 v8, cam, built 350 turbo trans.
    and
    a 1970 buick skylark with a 400 bored 30 over, cam, dual holley carbs, tunnel ram intake....

The one i have left is a 1983 firebird with a 327 vette motor bored 30 over. Complete engine build with 10.5:1 compression, comp cam (305 grind), weind high rise intake, dual 4 barrel 600 cc holley carbs, steel roller rockers (1.6), stainless steel push rods, aluminum pulleys, 4 core radiator with electric fan, msd ignition, 3 oil filter system, headers, flowmastr exhaust (not installed) battery in trunk (optima), transmission is built, has a b & M shifter (automatic), guages for everything in the interior.... lakewood 90/10 shocks up front, weld rims all the way around (skinnies in the front). The car needs some body work, brakes and a fuel pump.
    a couple pics:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]