Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just repowered and would like to offload an etec 50. Needs starter and solenoid i think. Currently on a pallet in my truck. Close to 400hrs. New emm last year. Not sure if anyone would like it for a parts motor but its currently not running.lower unit is good and stainless prop. Just looking to find some value. Thanks

·
Zephyr Cove is on FIRE!
12,037 Posts
Just repowered and would like to offload an etec 50. Needs starter and solenoid i think. Currently on a pallet in my truck. Close to 400hrs. New emm last year. Not sure if anyone would like it for a parts motor but its currently not running.lower unit is good and stainless prop. Just looking to find some value. Thanks
The powerhead is good and just needs a starter solenoid?

·
Registered
1652 Weld-Craft side console, transom pods, 60 Zuke
8 Posts
I sold a carbed '03 Johnrude 50HP W/PT&T, stainless wheel, all controls, system matched tach and wiring harness for $2K in January. Blew 128Lbs in both jugs. Kid put on a 1648 Tracker. I would get it on a stand and running to get a good return.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts