Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s been a while since I’ve asked but is there any micro owners in the Alabama,Georgia, Florida area? It would be great to have a meet up in PC or somewhere close

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don’t hear a lot out of our area so hoping to get some friendships started up here. I fish a lot out of PC area

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Yeah, I am in Destin. We did a meet up last year the day after the Fly Fishing Film Festival which is being held in Destin on Friday May 3rd. I am open to doing another meet up this year, the same weekend. Last year we met up at the 331 Bridge and then all did lunch at The Bay. We could do something again this year in Destin or Panama City.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Meet Up? Sounds like a road trip for me! I lived in that Bollweevil town about 90 miles north of PCB back in the 90’s. Still have a few good friends in Bama i’d Like to see.

·
Registered
52 Posts
A meet up sounds good! I’m in Dothan also. All my family live in Port St. Joe, Panama City, and Pensacola so we make the drive all the time. I also fish Appalachicola and Louisiana once in a while. Count me in on the meet up.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A meet up sounds good! I’m in Dothan also. All my family live in Port St. Joe, Panama City, and Pensacola so we make the drive all the time. I also fish Appalachicola and Louisiana once in a while. Count me in on the meet up.
I’ve seen your skiff being towed around town. Wondered who owned it. Nice to meet you jwaddiso

·
Registered
416 Posts
Depending on schedule would be interested in a meet up. I am in Jacksonville but travel the state with my boat. Earlier this month I was fishing in the Panhandle out of Point Washington and Rocky Bayou. Unfortunately my timing was not good, rained 5 straight days in a row so I need to come back to try in better weather.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Depending on schedule would be interested in a meet up. I am in Jacksonville but travel the state with my boat. Earlier this month I was fishing in the Panhandle out of Point Washington and Rocky Bayou. Unfortunately my timing was not good, rained 5 straight days in a row so I need to come back to try in better weather.
There are some good spots here. The rain has really cut into our trips

·
Registered
930 Posts
Im down! Lets do another meet up! @Flatbroke426 Anytime you want to fish just hit me up. I havnt been fishing lately due to hunting season but ive been itching to get back on the skiff.

·
Registered
133 Posts
There is a large group along the gulf. A lot of us migrate back and forth along the coast depending on time of year. Lot of Mobile folks fish carrabelle to Biloxi Marsh year round.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts