Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a mint gladesman and it has a mint Yami on it my problem with the motor is the lack of a pull rope on their electric start motors. I am not sure which moron engineer decided against a rope in the front of the cowing idiot. My reasoning for thinking of purchasing a new motor for it is to have the ability to pull start the motor 30 miles from Chockoloskee.

·
Brandon, FL
12,383 Posts
So did my merc and it was help up by a clip which fell off when the underside of the cowl heated up and got chewed to pieces by the flywheel.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
2,637 Posts
I picked up a mint gladesman and it has a mint Yami on it my problem with the motor is the lack of a pull rope on their electric start motors. I am not sure which moron engineer decided against a rope in the front of the cowing idiot. My reasoning for thinking of purchasing a new motor for it is to have the ability to pull start the motor 30 miles from Chockoloskee.
You should probably sell the 15 HP Yamaha and buy a 20 HP Tohatsu with pull start type cowling. Especially if you fish thirty miles from the ramp.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.