Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have a Copperhead with Suzuki 60 four stroke?
Looking for some performance numbers

·
Ankona Sales Rep
2,914 Posts
I have never owned one, but I know Eric Estrada used to get close or just over 40 mph on his with a 60 E-tec. I would assume the Zuke 60 would be close.

Reactions: jonterr

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,204 Posts
I had Eric’s old black gen 1 with an etec it would touch 40mph with a light load. While the speed was nice I think draft is better with a copperhead with a lighter weight motor prolly even a 40hp would be best if draft is really important. If not the 60 hp’s run good on them.

I think the 60 zuk is a little lighter than the etec.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,195 Posts
I had a 60 Suzuki on my Copperhead and was surprised when I found out I was the first one. Fastest I saw was around 37. Let me know if you have any other questions

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had a 60 Suzuki on my Copperhead and was surprised when I found out I was the first one. Fastest I saw was around 37. Let me know if you have any other questions
Never mind
I’m going with a Etec

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good call
Well
I bailed on both boats
They are both beautiful boats and will make somebody very happy soon!!!
I live in Ga Mts and have no business with a skiff, but I love them and this website aggs it on!
Anyway
Bests
And, sorry to both of you Gentlemen again for bailing!!!

·
I Love microskiff.com!
34 Posts
Well
I bailed on both boats
They are both beautiful boats and will make somebody very happy soon!!!
I live in Ga Mts and have no business with a skiff, but I love them and this website aggs it on!
Anyway
Bests
And, sorry to both of you Gentlemen again for bailing!!!
That not a good excuse. I live on top of a mountain in Asheville and I'm getting one.😀

·
Registered
471 Posts
I have a place in Sylva, NC and own a Heron. Of course I’m retired and can go to the coast when I want. Headed to The Keys to chase the big silver fish in a few days.

Get the boat.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts