SOLD/EXPIRED Ankona Shadowcast 16

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by moniladyshalot, Feb 3, 2015.

1. moniladyshalot

moniladyshalot I Love microskiff.com!

2012 Ankona Shadowcast and same year Magic Tilt trailer, 2014 Suzuki 15 HP tiller with electric start and less than 10 hours .  Boat has been garage kept since bought and is in great condition.  Asking price is firm at $6500 as is or $7200 with poling platform and manual jackplate installed.  The jackplate and poling platform have been bought but I am awaiting installation therefore the option above.  I will take pictures soon and post them.  Reason for sale my next Ankona will be ready sooner than expected.  Located in Miami and I can be reached at 305 3324262.

2. Albieaddict

Albieaddict I Love microskiff.com!

Eagerly awaiting pics... why the outboard change?

3. moniladyshalot

I can provide some pics if you text me with request. I will post pictures with the installed platform next week. Reason for engine change was I had an opportunity to purchase a very nice Suk. I am "old school " feel free to call if there are other questions. :D

4. jeffmlad

jeffmlad I Love microskiff.com!

The seller sent me pictures via text this morning and the boat looks glorious. The motor is immaculate.

I hate that these damn things pop up in SoFlo so often...maybe I need to leave Houston.

5. moniladyshalot

Sold. Thank you all that called and showed interest!