Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had originally planned to do a camp out the weekend of February 15-17 but due to the Daytona 500 the campsites were already filled up and they were not taking any reservations. Instead we have decided to do an owners tournament that weekend in Titusville.
I am currently working on the location for the captains meeting for Friday as well as a place to check in and do awards on that Saturday afternoon.
Entry fee is 20$ per person and 40$ per boat. Max of 2 anglers per boat. Artificial only and biggest redfish wins. Standard rules for tournaments as well so nothing out of the ordinary. For people fishing with 2 people on the same boat you will be fishing as a team and only have one token for your boat, this is a CPR tournament every team will have a token that must be in the picture when you check in!
I’d like to invite all owners to attend, even if you don’t fish it will be a good time to meet fellow owners and look at some awesome skiffs. There are a few nice chain hotels in Titusville just off I-95, that have rooms open, remember that the daytona 500 is this same weekend so it will be difficult to find a place last minute!
Link to the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/379284452646103/?ti=icl

Hope to see a lot of you guys there!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I'll be there. Manatee Hammock campgrounds which is run by Brevard County Parks and rec and is right on the Indian River still has come camp sites open. I also found some houses on airb&b. Should be a good time.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Most of the updates about the tournament are being posted on Facebook so for any questions anyone might have about the tournament please look there. We have had a few people sign up and even more say they will sign up at the captains meeting, try to sign up early as its much easier to get a ballpark headcount for things i need to buy to have everything run smoothly.
You can sign up via paypal at [email protected], and no that is not a typo. This is a team or single angler tournament so the entry fee is 20$ per person, 40$ for a team of two.
February is coming up soon so make sure to get signed up and feel free to come out and see a bunch of skiffs from a great company!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Flounder Creek Outfitters in Titusville will be hosting us for the captains meeting on Friday the 15th! They are a great local business specializing in fly fishing but they also have a section for all you guys throwing spinning rods!
Make sure to sign up early! It’s going to be a great time!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts