Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

I bought this 2011 Ankona Native SUV 17 just over a year ago but didn’t run her as much as I expected. She’s been taking up space in our covered storage we need to use otherwise, and while I’d like to keep her, it’s time to go.

We’ve run her a handful of times. I’d say we had maybe 10 hours of motor runtime since our purchase and that’s a high estimate. We didn’t run far and spent most of the time poling. She is in great shape. The boat is a 2011, and the Yamaha 50 that’s on her is a 2005 with ~510 hours. That’s an estimate, as she was said to have around 500 when I got her last year.

Boat is setup with a tiller and small console with grab bar, probably easy to convert to a wheel if you wanted. Having power tilt/trim is a real back saver when it comes to going from motoring to poling! In front of the console, there are Yeti cooler tie-downs that will fit a 35-50 qt cooler for a seat/storage. Boat will fit in just about any garage, especially with the folding tongue on the trailer which is a pretty nice feature.

Time for her to find a new home and get fished as much as she deserves!

2011 Ankona Native SUV 17
— Poling Platform
— Console w/Grab Bar
— Lowrance GPS/Sonar
— 12 gal aluminum fuel cell in bow
— Lenco Trim Tabs
— 12v trolling motor pre-wire
— Automatic Bilge Pump
— Nav Lights
— Yamaha digital display (RPM, Hrs, Trim)
— Fiberglass Deck Hatch, Stern
— Bulkhead Hatch
— Under Gunnel Rod Holders
— Push Pole Holders

2005 Yamaha 50TLRD 2-Stroke ~520hrs
(Says "40" on the cowling, but it's a 50)
— Tiller, electric start, power tilt/trim and 3 blade stainless steel prop

2011 Float On Aluminum Trailer
— LED Lights
— Swing Away Tongue

PRICED TO SELL!

$9,900 firm for boat/motor/trailer

or $10,500 to include optional:
— Power Pole Micro with Pole (not installed yet)
— Stiffy Push Pole Graphite Series

Located in Hilton Head, SC

·
I Love microskiff.com!
64 Posts

I bought this 2011 Ankona Native SUV 17 just over a year ago but didn’t run her as much as I expected. She’s been taking up space in our covered storage we need to use otherwise, and while I’d like to keep her, it’s time to go.

We’ve run her a handful of times. I’d say we had maybe 10 hours of motor runtime since our purchase and that’s a high estimate. We didn’t run far and spent most of the time poling. She is in great shape. The boat is a 2011, and the Yamaha 50 that’s on her is a 2005 with ~510 hours. That’s an estimate, as she was said to have around 500 when I got her last year.

Boat is setup with a tiller and small console with grab bar, probably easy to convert to a wheel if you wanted. Having power tilt/trim is a real back saver when it comes to going from motoring to poling! In front of the console, there are Yeti cooler tie-downs that will fit a 35-50 qt cooler for a seat/storage. Boat will fit in just about any garage, especially with the folding tongue on the trailer which is a pretty nice feature.

Time for her to find a new home and get fished as much as she deserves!

2011 Ankona Native SUV 17
— Poling Platform
— Console w/Grab Bar
— Lowrance GPS/Sonar
— 12 gal aluminum fuel cell in bow
— Lenco Trim Tabs
— 12v trolling motor pre-wire
— Automatic Bilge Pump
— Nav Lights
— Yamaha digital display (RPM, Hrs, Trim)
— Fiberglass Deck Hatch, Stern
— Bulkhead Hatch
— Under Gunnel Rod Holders
— Push Pole Holders

2005 Yamaha 50TLRD 2-Stroke ~520hrs
(Says "40" on the cowling, but it's a 50)
— Tiller, electric start, power tilt/trim and 3 blade stainless steel prop

2011 Float On Aluminum Trailer
— LED Lights
— Swing Away Tongue

PRICED TO SELL!

$9,900 firm for boat/motor/trailer

or $10,500 to include optional:
— Power Pole Micro with Pole (not installed yet)
— Stiffy Push Pole Graphite Series

Located in Hilton Head, SC
pm sent!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts