Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I posted this in the general forum as well but wanted to post again here more focused.

Does anyone own subject boat?

I'm in the final stages of convincing myself I need one and want to look at one up close. Just curious if anyone in the area has one and wouldn't mind showing it off and let me look it over to help inform my decision.

I am not wanting to drive to south Florida just to look at one.

Thanks.

Keith

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
I'm in the same boat if anyone is located in the Palm Harbor area 34683.
Where are you located?
Scrob has one and he is in Jacksonville I think if your up that way.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I am in Panama City, 32401. Palm Harbor is about 6 per google. Jax is about 5 hours away. I was hoping to find someone a couple hours from the house but if not I will reach out to Scrob or get back with you. Figure I can let this post marinate for a couple days. Thanks again for the reply Rollbar.

KN

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Thanks! I am in Panama City, 32401. Palm Harbor is about 6 per google. Jax is about 5 hours away. I was hoping to find someone a couple hours from the house but if not I will reach out to Scrob or get back with you. Figure I can let this post marinate for a couple days. Thanks again for the reply Rollbar.
KN
I don't have one yet, I'm looking to see one in person my self.
If I hear of one I'll let you know.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi,

I posted this in the general forum as well but wanted to post again here more focused.

Does anyone own subject boat?

I'm in the final stages of convincing myself I need one and want to look at one up close. Just curious if anyone in the area has one and wouldn't mind showing it off and let me look it over to help inform my decision.

I am not wanting to drive to south Florida just to look at one.

Thanks.

Keith
i have one in Fernandina beach

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks you Joshua for the reply.. Nice boat. What are the colors? I might be in your area in the next few days. If willing with your time and the COVID situation you would be ok with me taking a look at your skiff I really would appreciate it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks you Joshua for the reply.. Nice boat. What are the colors? I might be in your area in the next few days. If willing with your time and the COVID situation you would be ok with me taking a look at your skiff I really would appreciate it.
The hull is Bahama blue with an ice blue cap. If you are ever in the area give me a shout. We can take it out or whatever you want to do

1 - 9 of 9 Posts