Ankona Demo Day, Tampa Bay, 6/27/20

Discussion in 'Events, Open Houses, Shows' started by Shadowcast, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Shadowcast

Shadowcast Ankona Sales Rep

ANKONA DEMO DAY IS HAPPENING....AGAIN!!! Coming to the Ruskin/Apollo Beach (Tampa Bay) area. Saturday, June 27, 2020. Location is at the beach just south of the Sunset Grill beach at Little Harbors in Ruskin, FL. Your best bet to launch from, if you are wating to bring your skiff over, would be to launch at E.G. Simmons Park. It has great ramps, parking and facilities. From there, it's just a short run south to Little Harbors.

If you ever wanted to wet test some skiffs or if you're an owner and want to come hang out, you're not going to want to miss this day! Skiffs will start being at the beach at 8 am until 3 pm.....weather permitting.

#ankonaboats #saltmarshskiffs #tavernierskiffcompany #ankonasalesrepresentative #tampabay #apollobeach #skinnyskiff #heron18 #tavernier17 #heron16 #cayenne #nativesuv17 #shadowcast16 #shadowcast18 #saltmarsh1656 #saltmarsh1444 #savanna #copperhead #ankonaadvent #customskiff #polingskiff #technicalskiff #technicalpolingskiff #shadowcastflyfishing 20191209_092916.jpg
    FB_IMG_1584028008132.jpg

2. Shadowcast

We will be rolling forward with the Ankona Demo in Tampa Bay on June 27th. The way I see it, we will be outside, we will be practicing social distancing at 6' apart (which is the average width of a skiff) and we can wear Buff face masks to cover our faces! See the above post for details and if you have any questions feel free to text me. 863-860-7250

3. Shadowcast

Confirmed skiffs in attendance so far with more to come!!

SM1444
    SM1656
    Native SUV 17
    Advent
    Cayenne
    Possibly 1 or 2 never before seen skiffs new to our lineup!!

4. Shadowcast

TOMORROW is our 3rd Ankona Demo Day in Tampa Bay. Boats will be anchored up and available for demo rides on the beach just south of Sunset Grill at Little Harbors. If you are coming with your skiff, your best launch point is E.G. Simmons Park. From there you run south to the beach. I will be there at 8 am setting up.....after a brief tarpon on fly encounter! I will have plenty of ice cold drinks (Powerade), a pop up tent and some chairs. Feel free to bring whatever you want but bring yourself and your skiff! We'll be there til 3 pm, weather permitting.

Confirmed Skiffs in attendance:
    Salt Marsh 1444
    Salt Marsh 1656
    Salt Marsh Heron 18
    Ankona Advent
    Ankona Native SUV 17
    Ankona Cayenne

Sublime likes this.
  5. loganlogan

loganlogan Well-Known Member

I'm interested in looking into Ankona and their sister products. How does this event work? Entry fee, ride along cost etc?

6. Shadowcast

You just show up. No entry fee or anything. It was great

7. loganlogan

loganlogan Well-Known Member

Will you be having any events on the east coast?