Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

Ankona customer service

3K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  georgiadrifter 
#1 ·
So my wife and I bought a 16 Shadowcast that was on the site and we couldn’t be happier with the boat. If you didn’t see the thread I’ll post a couple pictures to tie the story together. So the top cap was peeling away from the transom (from time and the additional stress of an added JP). Mel (the owner of Ankona) commented on the post and offered the new owner to bring it into the shop for fixing. Taking a swing in the dark and after convincing my wife to buy a boat with a “cracked transom” although it was just the deck glass peeling back. No structural damage at all, we bought it.

Long story short, talked to the crew at the shop and lined up a time to bring her in. ( I live in vero just right up the road from them another reason we bought it). Well yesterday I dropped her off and by 3 pm Rory called me up saying she’s ready. Rory is the man btw. As I’m sure everyone else is. The boat was there for such a short time I didn’t get to meet the whole crew lol. Picked her up and damn if he didn’t go the extra mile and take care of stuff I wasn’t expecting.

All in all, Ankona Boats/Saltmarsh Rory, Mel, Rose, Erin. Thank you. And believe my next boat you will have my business. It’s the small things that make the difference and you guys got it!

Keep rockin,
Jake

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
I did my homework before getting my 1656 and the people on here are what helped me take the leap. I was a little nervous in the beginning but they were awesome to work with through the whole build process and answering and addressing anything 2 years later. Great company!!

#17 ·
Reactions: Shadowcast
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.