Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flint Creek Outfitters will be hosting a small boat show for the public to come and check out on Saturday June 22nd from 10:00 am to 3:00pm!!! Currently we are planning on having Ankona w/ a Shadowcast 16 and 18, 2 Cayenne's, 2 Native SUV's, and 1 Copperhead. Bonefish Boat works will be bringing either a Sabalo 21 or their Bonefish 18'. Yellowfin will be bringing their 17' skiff and possibly another model. There will be sales and food!!! Come check it out!!

13425 fishhawk blvd.
Lithia, FL 33547

·
Ankona Sales Rep
2,913 Posts
Can't wait!! Going to be an awesome time!

·
Ankona Sales Rep
2,913 Posts
Orvis is also going to have a Fly Fishing 101 class going on that day!

·
Ankona Sales Rep
2,913 Posts
Rain or shine....

·
Registered
357 Posts
Ankona will have a prototype ShadowCast 18 with a fully molded floor pan to complement the new deck cap. Also will be a deck hatch insert, all molded glass to give a real alternative to plastic deck hatches. All the deck options with quality hatches. Looking for customer feedback on this one!

thanks,

Mel

·
devilray snob
2,398 Posts
Ankona will have a prototype ShadowCast 18 with a fully molded floor pan to complement the new deck cap.  Also will be a deck hatch insert, all molded glass to give a real alternative to plastic deck hatches.  All the deck options with quality hatches.  Looking for customer feedback on this one!

thanks,

Mel
I will be inspecting this when I come pickup my SUV this week. Get ready for my visit!!! :)

·
Registered
290 Posts
Ankona will have a prototype ShadowCast 18 with a fully molded floor pan to complement the new deck cap.  Also will be a deck hatch insert, all molded glass to give a real alternative to plastic deck hatches.  All the deck options with quality hatches.  Looking for customer feedback on this one!

thanks,

Mel
Mel, The problem with these options is that you released them one SC18 build to late!! Any chance that the molded floor pan is retrofittable? What is the surface like on the pan, is it the same nonskid as the cap? How much weight did it add?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Give me a call if you would..... go over the options and give you an idea where the SC 18 options will be over the next few months...

Thanx!

M

1 - 14 of 14 Posts