Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2015 Ankona 18 Shadowcast with 2016 Tohatsu 30, 15" shaft. Garmin 7" echo map 70, Minnkota Riptide SP with I pilot on removabe mount, Push platform with back rest (back rest not pictured), on board charger, Lenco trim tabs, pushpole, anchoring stick, float on trailer with torsion suspension, spare tire and break away tongue. All bunks are good with no tears. No tears on cushions of boat. Coffin box, that has live bait well, and storage area. Speakers with bluetooth connectivity. 4 blade stainless prop. with spare aluminum factory prop. Black full boat cover custom made for boat, made of sunbrella, by Mastercanvas down here in Miami. As close to perfect as your gona get. Asking 16,000 serious offers will be considered. Your time won't be wasted, so please serious inquiries only. I can be contacted at [email protected] for appointments and further information.
20161001_125142.jpg
20160611_113503.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Correction to this add. Hull and trailer are 2013, error on my part, motor is 2016 and verified by Tohatsu Corp.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
More info.: 21'3" from folded trailer to back of cowling with motor down which is further back from prop with motor tilt full down. Fender to fender 70" wide.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts