Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Brandon, FL
10,976 Posts
They pretty much solved that problem here on the west coast of FL. They simple did away with parking.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I fish a bunch of creeks in Kentucky for musky. It's unreal. Those good folks use their waterways as dumping grounds. A sweeper laying out in the current will have 20 yards of trash pinned between it and the bank. Last month I was pounding a fishy piece of water and got snagged on a lazy boy. An hour later it was a stroller.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
I fish a bunch of creeks in Kentucky for musky. It's unreal. Those good folks use their waterways as dumping grounds. A sweeper laying out in the current will have 20 yards of trash pinned between it and the bank. Last month I was pounding a fishy piece of water and got snagged on a lazy boy. An hour later it was a stroller.
What were you using?

·
I Love microskiff.com!
142 Posts
After a medium storm event, this is Yadkin River as lake slows flow. Just had a 14+" event (really bad stuff). Haven't been up river because the Corp Engineer closed all the accesses.

Used to be everybody up here and the surrounding mountains used the creeks/rivers to dump trash. It was handy and the crap rolled down out of the pickup easily. We have free to cheap county deposit bins now, all are attended. Cost less than $1 to get rid of 4 30gal trash bags.

But the creeps persist dumping, it's a white trash thing. There is a meth trailer/shack 647 yards from my porch. The "tribe" that come and go there don't worry about tossing anything out on the road...except their government checks.

("What were you using?" Pretty funny topnative2)!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts