Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think it’s the acronym for never mind. He must have found the other thread...

Most of the stores can order them and have them in a day or two. I’m about to get another one because the single can’t handle running my Lowrance while the motor is not running.
This....at the time I was wondering if stainless and tinned copper were compatible, but I found the answer

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
yeah, I ordered some from them yesterday--their prices blow everyone out of the water.

Out of curiosity, why wouldnt you hook both of them up to a Perko switch?

·
Banned
12,340 Posts
yeah, I ordered some from them yesterday--their prices blow everyone out of the water.

Out of curiosity, why wouldnt you hook both of them up to a Perko switch?
$40 for more heavy battery cables or just link the batteries with $2 worth of copper flat bar...more Ah. I can rope start my outboard if I have to and it will charge the batteries back up in ten minutes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am currently using two 22 series AGM batteries. I downsized from 27 and 24 series due to weight. I am curious about how you are using the lithium batteries. Are they being used for starting or just to run electronics or other?

Thanks.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
$40 for more heavy battery cables or just link the batteries with $2 worth of copper flat bar...more Ah. I can rope start my outboard if I have to and it will charge the batteries back up in ten minutes.
One more idiotic question: I assume you bolt the terminal to the battery w/ a M6-1 bolt; are you backing this w/ a wingnut, nylock, nut/lockwasher or what? I'm playing hell finding these metric sizes in stainless

·
Banned
12,340 Posts
If any of you guys find this battery at your local auto parts store I will pay for it online and pay you shipping if you mail it to me. Having a hard time locating another one! PM me

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Help Smack out. I sent him one.
From Advance I got this below on Chat with them.
Model LFP-8
I am showing the store location of 394 E ALTAMONTE DRIVE ALTAMONTE SPRIG, FL 32701 and store location of 806 DIXON BOULEVARD COCOA, FL 32922 to each have one in stock

1 - 17 of 17 Posts