Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to speak to admin about scams on Microskiff? Bought a trolling motor paid 950$ SHIPPED on Monday guy was supposed to ship today. Well he didn’t ship. He then asked me to send him $100 more for shipping because some run around reason. I said no thanks send my money back. He then tells me he spent my money on mother health. And can’t return it. I hate people dirtbags

·
I Love microskiff.com!
507 Posts
I’m sorry that happened to you. I personally would have no problem if someone who was considering a deal with me did a post and asked everyone if I was on the level. If someone did take offense at that, you probably don’t want to do business with them anyway.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I’m sorry that happened to you. I personally would have no problem if someone who was considering a deal with me did a post and asked everyone if I was on the level. If someone did take offense at that, you probably don’t want to do business with them anyway.
Agreed it sad 😢 none of this ever used to go on here. Guess he needed the $950 more then me

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
WTB and let me guess, you used a form of payment with no buyer protection? Kiss of death. In a perfect world it should not be an issue, but it is not a perfect world.
Agreed! I screwed up but I’ve bought lots in here over last 6-8 years never had any issues.. if it were Craigslist or Facebook I would have done PayPal

·
I Love microskiff.com!
2,397 Posts
Sorry this happened--expensive lesson. I just got back from the Apple Store. Went to see why my iPods Pro would not charge. Turns out they are counterfeit. Apple serial number, Apple box sealed in plastic, whole 9 yards.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
269 Posts
WTB are the most targeted. If you post one you have to over verify. And it this point you can’t use anything but PayPal G&S unless you are in person.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts