Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pls PM me with your mobile # to send photos. Local pick up in S FL. Or will pack & ship for $15 per reel.

Big Game 4N - High Gloss Black - old school Ported frame - medium arbor good for 11 weight - no outgoing click - Excellent condition - $400; Extra spool large arbor (9wt) $100 w/ reel purchase.

Big Game 3N - Matte Black (bad ass) - no outgoing click - near new condition- Standard arbor 8/9 weight - $400 - Extra large arbor spool (6 /7 weight) $100 w/ reel purchase.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Pls PM me with your mobile # to send photos. Local pick up in S FL. Or will pack & ship for $15 per reel. Nearly all have Abel pouches. Some have boxes.

Big Game 4N - High Gloss Black - old school Ported frame - no outgoing click - Excellent condition - $400 ; have extra spool too

Super 11 - High Gloss Black - outgoing click - very good condition - $380

Big Game 3N - Matte Black (bad ass) - no outgoing click - near new condition- - $400 - have extra spool

Super 6 - High Gloss Black - out going click . Original box showing retail $860 in 2010. Lightly used, Near new condition - $425. Have extra spool

Big Game 0.5 - HG Black - no outgoing click - Very good condition- $250 - Sold pending funds.

4N and Super 11 are same geometry for 9-11 weight.

3N and Super 6 are the same geometry for 6-8 weight.

I also have an early run Big Game #2 in perfect condition, solid spool in black and gold frame... more of a collector’s item.
So the 3N BG is large arbor, correct?

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The 3N BG in guide matte black has a standard arbor spool, ideal for 8 weight, and I have an extra large arbor spool, ideal for 6 weight.

Steve Abel’s answer to the large arbor reels like Tibor, new to the market in the late 90s, was to add large arbors to his existing line of Big Game reels. These large arbor BGs evolved into the Super Series....

A similar matte black 3n with a high gloss standard arbor spool is currently bidding at $495 on Ebay...

Pls PM me for pricing on the set of standard arbor plus large arbor spool

·
Registered
159 Posts
The 3N BG in guide matte black has a standard arbor spool, ideal for 8 weight, and I have an extra large arbor spool, ideal for 6 weight.

Steve Abel’s answer to the large arbor reels like Tibor, new to the market in the late 90s, was to add large arbors to his existing line of Big Game reels. These large arbor BGs evolved into the Super Series....

A similar matte black 3n with a high gloss standard arbor spool is currently bidding at $495 on Ebay...

Pls PM me for pricing on the set of standard arbor plus large arbor spool
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
2 Abels left:

Big Game 4 N; $400; extra spool $100 w/ reel purchase

Big Game 3N; $400; extra spool $100 w/ reel purchase

Super 6; $425; extra spool $100 w/ reel purchase

Pls see photos and additional information in earlier posts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts